Sunday, July 10, 2011

Powers associated with the moon?

So, I'm writing a little story. Nothing really big or fancy, and it's probably not gonna be that original or cool anyway. Well, the character is someone incredibly vain, who is obsessed with things being clean, and 'cute'. She's supposed to go absolutely mental when, say, she gets dirty. Hence, she doesn't go out when it rains for fear of mud, etc. Now, I tried linking that up with the 'lunacy' or 'madness' the moon is associated with, but also the reflective properties of the moon. What I came up so far, is that she would use a rapier, and her method would be to deflect and block blows. Purely defensive, and countering strikes with equal force, because being vain, she doesn't think attacking is cute, and that standing still and untouchable, is the most elegant way of fighting. Though, I am contemplating making her change, which is where I need help. I'm thinking of giving her two familiars, one, a firefly, maybe? That could spread the spores of 'lunacy' or madness, beserk-like state onto others, or herself, and another, two fish, that can, by swimming in a circle, in the air, absorb attacks, and return them. So if anyone can give me any pointers on that? Also, I'm looking to upgrade her weapon/etc, with better abilities, so any suggestions? And in general, I'd love to hear some output, on this very brief character description :3

No comments:

Post a Comment