Saturday, July 16, 2011

I need help for 10 points!!!?

Hey ok will tell you my love story lol... when i was 13 i fell inlove with a boy called george who i met in school and we were good friends and i was gonna tell him how i felt on the last day of the year but he told me he was leaving our school for another so for the last day i wrote a letter telling him exactly how i felt and gave it to my friend to give to him cause they got the train together.. it was the last day and i walked to the train station and he was on the train and opened the window to talk to me he said how he will miss me and i asked if he got my letter.. and he hadnt... he said bye and i cried for ages.. i told him how i felt online a few months later and he asked me out on a date and said yes but he didnt get back to me for a few months and i had already got with someone else cause i thought he didnt want to anymore... so i had to say no cause i was with someone.. but we still kept in contact,.. i have only had 2 relationships and i have thought about george for 10 years and still have feelings which i know sounds crazy... well anyway me him and couple of friends are meeting up for drinks in a few weeks and im soo nervous and i dont know what to wear and what to like talk about and how to calm my nerves please help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment