Saturday, July 16, 2011

Poem about why mothers day is always sad to me. Can anyone relate?

It is supposed to be a day to honor and cherish the one who brought you into this world to let her know you are grateful but what if your left wondering why? Why bring me in if you left me having to question why am i the one child you forgot? Why is it that you made me believe no women would ever love me and that no matter how my family tries, no matter how many times i deflect it all with jokes inside iam dying each day. That i feel inferior to women because i feel they will leave and they do. My best friend the girl iam in love with never loved me and i had to leave. I remember when you walked out saying you would be right back, you said it with a smile and maybe thats why i never seem to let anyone see my laughter, i act embarrassed by it overeager to show iam okay like a five years old bladder destined to explode to erode and fade away. Its been 21 years and whats worse is unlike most cases you live close to me, you have children yet never accept me as your own. Never remember my birthday, my childhood everything that iam seems to escape your like houdini. The worse part is i can never hate you, i am just wondering why, why did you leave why am i scared believing no one will ever love me because iam danny, because iam danny....

No comments:

Post a Comment