Saturday, July 16, 2011

BofA debit card not working?

Alright, this is the 3rd freakin' time I have to go in get a temp, and get my permanent one in the mail by blah blah 5 business days. I have the panda environmental custom debit card (the panda has nothing to do with this scenerio.....lol). First time, the magnetic strip got scratched and was un readable. 2nd time, the card got "De-magnified" whatever that means, and would not read at all at the stores, or atm. 3RD TIME here we go, i waltz into line with a cart full of groceries, and sure enough, "card read error" boom. instant idiot late at night at walmart. So I took my unusable debit card to the atm, SURE ENOUGH IT WAS WORKING. 2nd day, I go to jewel, "Card read error", 2nd time also going to the atm, still working there too. i mean wth. it boggles my mind. any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment