Monday, July 18, 2011

Updating My Fish Tank, Any Ideas?

I ask this question before in a 2 part question but it was to long so I cut it in half since people don't want to read long question. So I have a 55 gallon tank right now with a Firemouth (2.5 - 3 inches) and a Rainbow Shark (3 - 3.5 inches). Anyway Im going to get a 75 gallon Tank for my Firemouth and my Rainbow Shark, and wanted to get 2 or 3 more fish depending on their size. Some fish I wanted to get were a Green Terror, Jack Dempsey, Convict Cichlid, Jeweled Cichlid or Blood Parrot. Obviously I know I cant have all this fish but I Wanted to know which fish I could have that would be ok with my Firemouth and Rainbow Shark, or at least with my Firemouth, I can just have my Rainbow shark in another tank. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment