Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm emotionally drained out. Long story short, Im tired of being betrayed by family & so-called friends.?

I was raised by narcississt parents and it wasn't until recent that I found out about that disorder and lined up the characteristics with my parents behaviour towards me. The problem is that although I've tried the steer clear of anymore people who are like that. It seems as if one of my daughters is just like my mother with the narcississism (especially with the self deflecting betrayal and lack of loyalty). I'm tired of putting my best foot forward only to get it stomped on. So I've decided to just cut myself off from everyone except for my younger daughter and my fiance (who is wonderful to me and increased my will to live). Before anyone decides to judge me, I am a good mother who loves and wants the best for my children. I'm definately not narcississtic. Please some GOOD advice. I'm about to become a hermit.

No comments:

Post a Comment