Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Have you met someone from online and has it worked out for you?

so i joined this site where you go on webcam and can talk that way with people. i met this amazing guy a little over a year ago and we have been talking ever since. we talk everyday if hes not working (hes in the military) for a while we were just friends he and i both were with someone because we decided to be friends because of distance (4 to 6 hours away), we even stayed in contact when he was deployed and went on cam whenever we could while he was deployed. we talk all the time, talk on the phone, webcam, we can literally talk about anything. hes one person i can go to about anything i have been sort of sick the past few weeks and hes been bugging me to go to the doctor to get checked (im stubborn with things like that) anyway, i can honestly tell that he cares, we are on cam even when hes hanging out in his room with his friends, they even talk to me haha. anyway, its been over a year and we havent met yet (my plans last summer got screwed up so thats why we didnt meet) but i told him i want to come up with a few of my friends to meet him and hang out near his town for the weekend. he said me and my friends can hang out with him and his. anyway, i know some poeple say people online aren't always who they say they are but he's just the one person who is always there for me like i am for him we can calm each other down when we are upset about something, he gets me and i get him, it almost feels like ive already met him in person thats how close we are, i dont even care that im on cam in my pjs when im on cam with him thats how comfortable i am lol, i know im sure some of you will think im crazy but its a gut feeling about him. and i feel comfortable meeting him since im gonna have my friends with me and hes gonna have his, it wont be just the two of us. has anyone been in a similar way before and has it worked out for you? (we plan on meeting this summer)-thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment